- A free CMA (Comparative Market Analysis). This is the process used to price your home. FREE OF CHARGE
- Advertising costs & Handle all advertising
- Handle all legal contracts
- Pre-qualify buyers
- Appointments made for you
- Promise to you to do all she can to sell your home.
- Nada is young and energetic. This means she can truly provide you with 24 hour a day, 7 days a week service.
- VIDEO OF YOUR HOME (VIRTUAL TOURS), POSTED ON MLS. BUYERS ABLE TO BETTER SEE WHAT YOUR HOME HAS TO OFFER
What Every First-Time Home Buyer Should Know
- NADA WORKS FOR FREE FOR BUYERS--> When buying a home, the buyer does not pay their REALTOR®, the seller ( the person who is selling the house) pays the REALTOR®.
- Homes can automatically be sent to your e-mail as they come onto the market. Click Here
- Your REALTOR® can show you any home, wether it be their listing, their companies listing or someone else's listing. All homes can be shown by a REALTOR®.
- Prior to buying a home it is best to visit your bank for a pre-approval. A Pre-approval is used for people interested in buying a home, they approach a mortgage lender who will check their credit and verify their income, and then can provide the buyer assurances they would be able to get a loan up to a certain amount. This helps you to decide the price home which you can best afford.
- As first time home buyers, you will need 5% of the homes purchase price to buy a home.
- A Home Inspection is a important part of buying a home, it provides the buyer with a better idea of the physical condition of their future home. (Ex. Such as the building's structure, roofs condition, plumbing, detects pests and things such as rotting and mould.) This can range between $375-$500.
- You will have to obtain Property Insurance because the mortgage company will not advance your funds to buy the property till its insured
- Closing Costs: You will need to hire a lawyer in order to purchase a home. Closing costs include, lawyers fees, Land Transfer Tax, Property Tax Adjustment, Water Tax Adjustment, also such things as photo copies, title search and any other documents which have been pertained to sale will be included. The price for this can range from 2-4% of the purchase price of the home.
"Trademark owned or controlled by The Canadian Real Estate Association. Used under License."